Minimum Program Criteria
- The current earned income for applicant or a person who claims the applicant for tax reporting is 125% of the federal poverty index or lower.
- Above 18 years of age.
- Permanent resident of or citizen of the U.S.
- Speaks English well enough to function in college.
- Health sufficient to endure a rigorous training schedule and physical requirements.
- No disqualifying criminal offenses.
- A very strong determination to complete the selected training program successfully.
How to Apply
Ready to apply?
Download the application below.